Easy and affordable
Start lessons with confidence
First lesson is free
How it works?
- 1. All you need is Skype account, camera, microphone and a good will to learn chess. You can download Skype here.
- 2. You can apply for your first free demo lesson or choose from 4 payment options. You can pay for 1, 2, 4 or 8 hours upfront that will be scheduled in sessions. We will then contact you at your e-mail in a 24-hour period, and we will schedule your classes according to your availability. You can pay $30 for an instant lesson while you have the lesson on Skype. The payment can be made with PayPal. To schedule an instant lesson contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3. Our tutors will use Skype and special chess software for live online chess tutoring, screen sharing, library with more than a 1000 chess books, and cameras with clear sound and video quality.
Why learn chess?
- Playing chess for 3, 6 or 12 months will provide benefits for you and your child. Chess will help you to develop better memory and to improve your math skills, creativity, reasoning, concentration, logical thinking and decision making.
- Chess is a game for people of all ages. If you are a chess lover, chess student, chess professional, 7 or 77 years old, you are at the right place. With our online lessons you will have fun and guaranteed results.
- Chess improves schoolwork and grades.
- Chess is a good distraction from violence and crime.
- Chess is fun.